Looking for the best place in San Diego to sell jewelry? Carl Blackburn and DEJB have become San Diego’s favorite jewelry buyers for several reasons. One reason we’re rated best among San Diego jewelry buyers is that we offer free verbal appraisals in a more discreet, secure, and comfortable location in La Jolla, CA.
Our free jewelry appraisals are quick and risk free, after which you are guaranteed a substantial cash offer based on the worldwide market value of your San Diego estate jewelry.
What kind of used jewelry do you purchase? Our San Diego jewelry buyers do buy mass market jewelry, broken gold jewelry, and simple gold chains if the total value is at least $1,500.
However, the majority of our customers visit us to sell large carat diamond jewelry, high-brand designer jewelry, and antique jewelry with appraisal values upwards to $100,000 and beyond. We also specialize in estate liquidations, purchasing large estate jewelry collections and jewelry store inventories.
Do you also offer cash loans for jewelry? Yes, our luxury San Diego jewelry brokers can provide you with immediate collateral loans from $2,500 – $100,000 secured with your valuable fine jewelry and antique jewelry.
When you sell jewelry to Carl Blackburn and his San Diego jewelry buyers, you can put confidence in our 50+ years of combined expertise in estate jewelry.
We put that expertise to work, so that you can get a maximum cash return for your jewelry, in a manner that is more discreet and confidential than when dealing with other jewelry buyers in San Diego.
Visit Our San Diego Jewelry Buyers:
- To Sell Antique & Designer Jewelry
- To Sell Estate Jewelry Collections
- To Sell a Diamond Engagement Ring
- To Sell Gold & Platinum Jewelry
- To Sell Rubies, Sapphires & Emeralds
- & More in San Diego County …
You can count on our San Diego jewelry buyers for premium cash offers for previously owned jewelry from Harry Winston, Mikimoto, Tiffany & Co., Cartier, Van Cleef & Arpels, David Yurman, David Webb, and Graff, as well as limited-edition timepieces from Rolex and other luxury watchmakers.
How Much Do Our San Diego County Jewelry Buyers Pay?
- Sell an Art Deco Diamond Bracelet for Upwards to $20,000 in San Diego, CA.
- We Buy Victorian Ruby Necklaces for Upwards to $5,000 in San Diego County.
- Sell Edwardian Diamond Engagement Rings for Upwards to $100,000 in San Diego, CA.
- We Buy Georgian Gemstone Brooches for Upwards to $10,000 in San Diego County.
- Sell Egyptian Revival Tiffany Jewelry for Upwards to $5,000 in San Diego, CA.
- Get a Free Cash Quote from our San Diego Jewelry Appraisers Today.
When will I get paid? You will be paid immediately in cash when selling your jewelry to our San Diego jewelry buyers. Schedule your risk free consultation at our buying office in the heart of La Jolla’s modest and secure financial district.Get a Cash Offer Now
Would you like further information about San Diego’s Jewelry Buyer? Click on the following link to learn more reason why we are: The Best Place to Sell Jewelry in San Diego.
Read Our Article: How to Sell Jewelry in San Diego.